HomeTutorialsHand PaintedTablescapes

Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Beautiful Life

About a year ago I visited a blog who had used napkins to cover some pretty hearts for Valentine's Day with decoupage.  They were absolutely gorgeous and I fell in love with the paper napkins she used.  Then a couple of months ago, while looking through my Jeanne D' Arc Living magazine I found a beautiful stencil that I wanted to use so I went to the website that was listed.  I fell in love with the website and placed an order for the stencil, and, of course, while I was there I had to look around to see what other beautiful things this website offered.  In addition to the stencil, I found a roll of incredible wrapping paper.  I mean it is drop dead gorgeous.  See for yourself.

Is this fabulous or what?  If you love typography like I do and antique graphics, you will fall in love with this paper too.  It's a very large roll, not the little ones you find at Walmart.  It's also printed on quality paper.  Can you just imagine this on a buffet table?  Not to mention the fact that if I received a gift wrapped in this paper, I would do everything in my power not to mess up one teeny weenie morsel of it.
This postmark is wonderful.  Postmarks are so popular right now.
So as luck would have it, I decided to visit the website again and guess what I found?  Those incredible French invoice napkins the blogger had used on the hearts.  Oh, be still my heart.  I immediately placed them in my shopping cart.  Oh the things I can do with this image.  I also found a grain sack pattern napkin that I plan to do something with too.  Have I mentioned I have an ephemera addiction?  My order of napkins arrived very quickly wrapped like a beautiful little package.  I felt like I was receiving a gift from a very thoughtful friend.
Take a look at these beauties.  I know all you crafters out there would love to try a project with these yourself.  I suppose if you can't think of a project, you could always use them at the dinner table too, but I think they are far too cool to get them dirty.
Now I suppose you are dying to know the name of the website so you can order these for yourself.  It's called The Beautiful Life and here is the link http://www.thebeautifullife.com/.  Ruth was so sweet.  I only ordered two packages of napkins, and I had a tiny bit of trouble with the check out (and I do mean tiny), so she doubled my order.  How sweet was that?  But I want you to know that is not why I'm writing this post.  I was already going to share this website with you.  It's a beautiful website and perfectly named.  Go for a visit and look around for awhile.  You won't be disappointed.

I'm partying at...


Mondays          Le Chateau des Fleurs       The Graphics Fairy    
                                      Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphosis Monday
Tuesdays          Knick of Time       Coastal Charm  
                                      Boogie Board Cottage    A Stroll Thru Life   
                                     Cozy Little House Tweak it Tuesday
Wednesdays     Savvy Southern Style         Ivy and Elephants
                                           
Thursdays        Embracing Change     The Shabby Creek Cottage    No Minimalist Here 
                                     Between Naps on the Porch Tablescape Thursday    
                                     Rustic Restorations Homespun Happenings
Fridays            French Country Cottage       My Romantic Home        Miss Mustard Seed
                                    Potpourri Friday     Common Ground
                                    The Charm of Home    Rooted in Thyme
Saturdays        Funky Junk Interiors

Sundays           My 1928 Charmer Sunday's Best


7 comments:

Inmaculada said...

Precioso papel, gracias por compartir,
besos.

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

can't wait to look at the web site. Thanks for sharing!! happy weekend.

Anne said...

Maggie those are beautiful!Thank you for sharing!
xx
Anne

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

The paper and napkins are beautiful, Maggie! You're right ~ they would be difficult to use. I have bought in the past from A Beautiful Life, but haven't visited in awhile. I'll have to check out what she's got again.

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Love those...checked out the website but they may no longer be available..can't seem to click on it right! But, I love them! Great find!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Maggie,

I can't wait to go to The Beautiful Life web site. The paper is so pretty and the napkins are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing :)

Dee

Unknown said...

Hi love your blog....would love it if you could join me at Welcome home Wednesday at www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com..would love to have you>>> Debbie